Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Tru Force Chandler
Tru Force Chandler urgently required following position for Marketing Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Tru Force Chandler Jobs Details:
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the marketing team in all areas of marketing including social media, vendor promotions, email marketing and ecommerce marketing. The Marketing Coordinator will coordinate all aspects from beginning to end for marketing plans in accordance with campaign calendars and specified timelines by working with the appropriate team members. The Marketing Coordinator will work with vendors and manage accounts associated with media kit opportunities. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment. He or she must be a self-starter and team player.
- Coordinates and manages the approval process for a variety of marketing projects including email campaigns, web banners, landing pages, brand partner promotions, newsletters, social media, blogs, brochures, advertisements, etc.
- Manages schedules, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon
- Assists in the production or implementation of marketing material.
- Coordinates with social media marketer for content, posting and result tracking.
- Communicates and documents project status and strategic recommendations to team members on a regular basis; escalates issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Collaborates with the marketing team to develop compelling communications
- Assists in the daily review of the website to ensure all marketing and content is accurate and up to date
- Tracks results of marketing efforts and makes recommendations for improvement
- Assists in tracking ad revenues and department expenses
- Works with and manages relationships with vendors, customers, and local partners