Advertising Assistant Digital Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Distributing Harrisburg
Distributing Harrisburg urgently required following position for Advertising Assistant Digital Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Advertising Assistant Digital Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Distributing Harrisburg Jobs Details:
Advertising Assistant – Digital Marketing
Join a 100-year-old tech “start up.”D&H Distributing is a leading technology company selling solutions to the most important problems facing businesses and government agencies today. We’ve been around since 1918, but really our history is a string of successful “start-ups” as technology has dramatically changed over the years. In the 20’s we brought radios to the public. In the 50’s it was TV. In the 80’s we started selling computers. Now, we’ve re-organized a special team to bring the most in-demand internet products and services to small and medium businesses and the public sector, for cloud computing, network security, digital learning, and mobile workforces.
Ideal candidate will be a proven self-starter with attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Individual must have excellent communication and copy writing and grammar skills, creative ideas, strong experience in HTML, Adobe Creative Suite especially Dreamweaver and Photoshop, and working knowledge of a customer resource management system. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and possess a Digital Marketing degree or relevant education and experience. Photography/Videography/Multimedia skills a plus. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and possess a Digital Marketing degree or relevant education and experience. Photography/Videography/Multimedia skills a plus.
- Assist Advertising team.
- Coordinate, write, design, develop, update and maintain communications and ad content across digital mediums
- Updates, coordinate, design and create new sections of web pages and periodic redesigns of various digital assets.
- Perform content management system updates.
- Implements manage and monitor campaigns and analytics associated with digital communications.
- Has experience working with e-marketing service provider.
- Demonstrate professional, courteous demeanor, positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to collaborate in a constructive manner with others in a dynamic working environment.
- Display outstanding organizational skills, experience in coordinating time-sensitive projects and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Show ability to quickly understand the production process, current trends, and technical vernacular associated with company’s products, technologies and brands.
Become a Co-Owner in a business technology company.D&H is an employee-owned company where everyone gets a fraction of the action. What kind of company lasts a century? One with vision, solid financials, and a commitment by co-owners to keep our customers at the center of our business. In addition to our competitive health and welfare benefits, our co-owners enjoy tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement, and a discount co-owner purchase program. D&H has received many recognition awards including #1 in Central Penn Business Journal’s Top 100 Private Companies (2011-2016), #118 in Forbes Top 200 America’s Largest Private Companies and Microsoft OEM Distributor of the Year (2008, 2010, 2011, 2015).
D&H Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time