Credit Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Zions First National Bank Midvale
Zions First National Bank Midvale urgently required following position for Credit Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Zions First National Bank Midvale Jobs Details:
- Conducts credit investigations, credit and loan analysis, underwriting and other documentation information pertaining to loan analysis.
- Investigates all available sources of credit and financial information, including reporting services, credit bureaus, other companies, main office files, and branches.
- May meet with and interviewing customers to develop a strong understanding of the loan request and the business relationship ensures the accuracy and completeness of financial information received for loan renewals.
- Analyzes financial statements and related material and makes recommendations for approvals of credits.
- Analyzes financial conditions and trends; reviews and reports non-compliance with loan covenants.
- Determines cash flow using appropriate tax analysis.
- Prepares summaries, presents facts, and offers opinions concerning credit-worthiness and any risk items or issues.
- Provides credit information and references for customers, loan officers, or other agencies as requested.
- Ensures that all credit files include current financial statements, agency reports, etc.
- May make recommendations for loan structure.
- Maintains control over current accounts, noting payment progress, watching for any developing problems, and keep loan officers informed.
- Keeps abreast of all new credit regulations and laws and ensures compliance with such.
- May assists with projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor's in finance, business, accounting or a related field and 1+ yrs credit/financial analysis, lending, underwriting or other directly related experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet job requirements.
- Basic working knowledge of financial and spread analysis, credit, lending and underwriting processes and principles.
- Some experience working with various types of loans.
- Basic working knowledge of credit risk, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work with lending officers and staff.
- Good client relationship and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to make sound decisions and recommendations regarding loans.
- Working knowledge of computer software programs including spreadsheets, word processing, etc. required.