Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Janek Performance Group Las Vegas
Janek Performance Group Las Vegas urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Janek Performance Group Las Vegas Jobs Details:
The Administrative Assistant will play a critical role within our tight-knit, fast-paced office environment. This position will fully support team members with a variety of administrative, bookkeeping and support tasks and be a true administrative “utility” player.
Our ideal candidate is resourceful, well organized, likeable, highly dependable, efficient and detail-oriented. A positive person with a high-energy level who is comfortable performing multifaceted tasks in conjunction with day to-day activities will excel in this position. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and insight into the highly desirable sales training and consulting industry.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and transfer calls to the appropriate staff member
- Assess and order office supplies on an as needed basis
- Assist the sales/marketing and project management team on an as needed basis
- Effectively communicate with clients via phone and email; coordinate meeting requests
- Enter new data into the sales and marketing systems
- Handle bookkeeping tasks such as expense reconciliation and enter data into Quick Books
- Collect and review project expenses for finance
- Transcription of meeting and call notes
- Arrange travel as needed
- Order/ship project materials
- Manage and update project calendars and provide availability of current resources
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with accounting related tasks a plus
- Experience with Quick Books/Intuit software a plus
Desired Skills & Education:
2+ years’ experience working in an administrative role a plus
2-4 year college degree a plus
25-30 hours per week
With the opportunity to grow into full-time if desired
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Las Vegas, NV 89123
- High school or equivalent
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years