Accounting And Payroll Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Clinica Family Health Services Lafayette
Clinica Family Health Services Lafayette urgently required following position for Accounting And Payroll Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting And Payroll Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Clinica Family Health Services Lafayette Jobs Details:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assists with payroll administration functions, including but not limited to:
- Accurately enters employee information in the payroll database upon receipt of signed payroll notes from Human Resources Generalists and personal information from employee(s).
- Reviews payroll records for accuracy and compliance with Clinica policy and procedures and FSLA requirements.
- Reconciles input data with reports from automated payroll system.
- Imports/Exports data to and from payroll database.
- Distributes or arranges for the distribution of paychecks, as needed.
- Prepares and documents manual payroll checks when needed.
- Enters payroll notes and benefit elections into the HRIS.
Assists with accounting functions, including but not limited to:
- Process accounts payable in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure appropriate internal controls are maintained in accordance with Clinica’s finance policies.
- Prepare accounts payable vouchers in the accounting general ledger system for goods/services initiated through purchasing procedures.
- Perform administrative duties for the department including telephone calls, letters, and photocopies. Maintain the filing system by organizing paperwork that needs to be stored, filing paperwork, transferring older files to storage, and disposing of files that are no longer needed.
A. Education / Experience
1. High school graduate or GED. Post-secondary education preferred.
2. Experience with payroll processing preferred.
B. Knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. Excellent organization skills; excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
3. Solid administrative experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
4. Experience with UltiPro or other HRIS strongly preferred.
5. Sensitivity to low income and ethnic minority community.