Technician Jobs Vacancy in Anderson Regional Medical Center
Anderson Regional Medical Center urgently required following position for Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technician Jobs Vacancy in Anderson Regional Medical Center Jobs Details:
- JOB SUMMARYMaintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals. Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems. Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESDemonstrates Competency in the Following Areas:
- Education/Regulatory Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelorâ€™s degree in IS.
- Minimum of 3 yearsâ€™ experience in the field or closely related area.
- A+, Network+ and/or other technical certifications preferred.
- Moderate to advanced computer and data entry skills.
- Advanced desktop computer hardware and software knowledge.
- Knowledge of PC and printer repair.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the desktop computing field, including an increased knowledge of peripherals.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required, may work directly with a hospital department on specified projects.