Digital Advertising Specialist Telecommute Jobs Vacancy in Closed Loop Remote
Closed Loop Remote urgently required following position for Digital Advertising Specialist Telecommute. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Advertising Specialist Telecommute Jobs Vacancy in Closed Loop Remote Jobs Details:
Digital Advertising Specialist
Roseville, California, United States
Closed Loop is a digital agency whose mission is to help innovative companies like BigCommerce, Techsmith, Jobvite and Vudu achieve massive growth. This accomplishment is due, in part, to a work environment built on mutual respect, collaboration and doing whatever it takes to find the best solution for our clients. We give our passionate, challenge-loving and high-achieving people the necessary tools and opportunities to reach their potential.
We are currently looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to join our team. This is a full-time position in our Roseville, CA, but the right candidate (someone who has a proven track record of successful remote work) can work remotely.
This is an ideal position for someone with recent experience in digital advertising who is looking to accelerate their career.
We hire people excited by three things: learning, solving new challenges, and delivering meaningful business results to clients. If this sounds like you, you have the specific skills we need and you want to join a company voted one of the best places to work in Sacramento, then let’s talk.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting Digital Advertising Managers in the creation and hands on optimization of large Paid Social and/or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) accounts including copywriting, keyword research, URL tagging, and ensuring consistency between engines & regions
- Implementing multivariate ad testing for key accounts and reporting on results
- Interacting with Digital Advertising team with clear, concise communications
- Researching and keeping abreast of trends in SEM, social advertising and other forms of digital advertising
Strong candidates will have the following:
- Hands on experience with one or more paid advertising platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn)
- Strong data analysis skills including advanced Excel skills
- A high level of accountability and personal responsibility
- Willingness to jump into unknown territory and learn quickly
- Amazing project management and communication skills
- Ability to travel to client sites and/or conferences on occasion
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Native-level fluency in English
- College degree in marketing, business or related field
Experience with the following would sweeten the deal:
- Google AdWords certified
- Agency and/or freelance experience
- Experience using web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Landing page optimization skills
- Experience with Tableau
Why else should you join us?
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent benefits: Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), paid holidays and paid time off.
- Interesting, challenging work: We make a point of pursuing projects we find interesting. As a result, our work includes a wide variety of clients, industries, and project types.
- Great colleagues: You’ll work with a team of experts who value skill and ability more than fancy rhetoric. We work hard and have as much fun as possible while doing it. There’s a lot of good laughter in the office.
- Lunch: We have lunch catered in from different local restaurants nearly every day, along with a variety of stocked snacks, beverages, etc. It’s true – and it’s awesome.
If you like what you see, please complete the application below, upload your resume and provide us with your best cover letter.
Closed Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NO AGENCY REFERRALS PLEASE