Travel Manager Coordinator Nea Jobs Vacancy in Afognak Native Corporation Alutiiq Llc And Their Subsidiaries Washington
- Travel Manager Coordinator Nea
- Afognak Native Corporation Alutiiq Llc And Their Subsidiaries
- Washington DC
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Afognak Native Corporation Alutiiq Llc And Their Subsidiaries Washington urgently required following position for Travel Manager Coordinator Nea. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Travel Manager Coordinator Nea Jobs Vacancy in Afognak Native Corporation Alutiiq Llc And Their Subsidiaries Washington Jobs Details:
- Performs specialized analytical services related to administrative support of Bureau Travel Manager Program as request by Division Director.
- Provides support in working with bureaus travel management operating computer based program. Works with budget and program analyst in managing obligating accounts/ reviewing unspent travel funds and working with clients to ensure they submit vouchers as required.
- Assigns travel authorization numbers, tracts each traveler account.
- Reminds travelers of responsibility for submitting vouchers on a timely basis upon completion of travel.
- Works to make sure all authorizations meet Department and Federal Travel guidelines. Informs senior officials when travel requests are not properly prepared or do not meet legal travel regulation requirements.
- Reconciles monthly travel accounts against what is obligated and not processed. Has access with CFMS (Department Financial Data) base to insure accounts are funded properly. When not, takes action to insure proper funding/accounting procedures are followed.
- Provides answers and solutions to customers. Follows up on timely basis on all service requests submitted by clients.
- Insures security procedures are followed. Arranges for all contract vendors working with either bureau to be escorted while working on Bureau(s) business in main state or annex. Does not allow unclassified staff to have unlimited access to worksite.
- Maintains Bureau(s) travel manger files and accounts.
- Manages other tasks authorized by the Contracting Officer’s Representative and/or Government Task Manager that fall within the scope of this task order.
- Excellent knowledge of Department of State operations and overall office management experience.
- Experience as a general services assistant/secretary/office manager working under pressure and tight or short deadlines; ensures goals and objectives of supervisor are met.
- General knowledge in customer service environment.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and general administrative practices, including extensive experience and ability in working properly with classified and unclassified computer data base, operation and knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Windows, PowerPoint and related computer-based programs and the ability to prepare e-mails, notices, reports, etc. from scratch and type requisition.
- Must possess a DOD SECRET clearance.