Support Specialist Helpdesk Desktop Level Jobs Vacancy in Huntington Technology Novi
Huntington Technology Novi urgently required following position for Support Specialist Helpdesk Desktop Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Specialist Helpdesk Desktop Level Jobs Vacancy in Huntington Technology Novi Jobs Details:
Apply online at http://HuntingtontonTechnology.com/jobs
Founded in 2001, Huntington Technology, Inc. is a growing Managed Service Provider that helps small/mid-sized companies with business and technology solutions. We are about building long-term relationships with our clients, helping them grow and supporting them with that growth through technology. Services we provide include computer networking, IT consulting, data security, data storage, management and backup, disaster recovery, web development and online marketing services.
Our friendly and exciting environment continues to evolve thanks to the ideas and accomplishments of our team members and our unparalleled relationships with industry-leading partners. We look for responsible, ambitious, and team-oriented professionals to join our team.
We are looking for a Desktop Expert. We won’t take just anyone – you need to be energetic, work independently, self-starter, motivated, someone who wants to make a difference with their career, and our customers. You must have passion for customer service and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. In return you will have the freedom and flexibility to be a successful team member whose skills we will grow and enhance.
Benefits of working at Huntington Technology:
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Health coverage
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Catered lunches
- Paid holidays
- Room for promotion and growth
About the position
We are more than an IT company. We specialize in customer service. You will be that first point of contact and the face of Huntington Technology to our customers. Provide remote and onsite technical support to end users in a variety of small to medium sized businesses. Relationship building with end users to identify their issues related to desktops, laptops, printers, phones, server, or network connectivity. Open and log trouble tickets to track issues from identification through resolution. The IT Support Specialist will work both onsite and remote providing support for installation, configuration, troubleshooting of operating systems, software applications, and line of business applications.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for solving client technical issues by providing the highest level of technical support.
- Maintain customer loyalty by serving clients above and beyond their expectations.
- Take ownership of issues and seeing them through to resolution.
- Have a high sense of urgency and a get-it-done attitude.
- Support customers over the phone in a remote setting and on-site at client location.
- Advocate for our clients to better meet their needs.
- Reliability, showing up to work when scheduled and showing up on time. Our clients demand a very high level of reliability from our staff.
- Answer phones and emails, evaluate client requests and respond quickly to their needs.
- Troubleshoot and remediate hardware and software systems when necessary and make improvements to these systems to prevent future problems.
- Should have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT service delivery.
- Create detailed documentation on steps taken to identify and remediate issues.
- Install, deploy, and troubleshoot primarily Windows based computers.
- The candidate must be a fast learner and interested in continuing education in our primary support systems.
Overall Job Requirements:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to work effectively with clients, team members, and vendors
- Practical problem-solving skills and solid troubleshooting skills are must
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 10 and previous versions of Windows OS is essential.
- Understanding of how Windows Professional machines function in an Active Directory environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365/2016 and previous versions as well as other common desktop software such as Adobe Reader, Intuit QuickBooks, Mainstream Web Browsers, Java, etc.
- Ability to learn, understand, and troubleshoot industry line of business applications.
- Working knowledge of Network fundamentals and TCP/IP.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to identify and think through technical problems.
- Understanding of network and computer technologies including: desktop hardware and software, VPN clients, antivirus, email systems, computer security, and data transfer/migrations.
- Computer related degree or certifications (MCITP: Desktop, A+, N+, CompTIA) are an advantage.
- Must be able to set priorities, solve problems, and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of all work activities and accurate time keeping.
- Required to present clear ideas, concepts, and detail issues verbally and in writing.
- Practice good follow-through techniques to ensure proper resolution of issues.
- Ability to work on his/her own, as well as function as part of our team.
- Knowledge of Professional Services Automation (Autotask), Remote Management/Monitoring tools (Autotask Endpoint Management), and documentation platforms (MediaWiki) are a plus!
- 1-3 years computer support preferred
- MSP experience is a plus
- Associates degree or higher in any technology field or equivalent experience preferred (or currently pursuing your degree.)
- Southfield, MI
Apply online at http://HuntingtontonTechnology.com/jobs
Job Type: Full-time