Registrar Sugar Creek Day Shift Jobs Vacancy in Northwest Physicians
Northwest Physicians urgently required following position for Registrar Sugar Creek Day Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registrar Sugar Creek Day Shift Jobs Vacancy in Northwest Physicians Jobs Details:
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical administrative role in providing excellent care to patients in a clinic setting? If so, consider joining our team as a Registrar working full time.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Register patients and process related paperwork
- Interview patients, prepare standard registration forms and perform other admission or transfer related tasks
- May be expected to perform clerical and secretarial work
- Relies on decision making abilities and judgment to accomplish goals
- Registers patients and processes related paperwork
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Demonstrate high level of accuracy and attention to detail