Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Rummel Klepper And Kahl King of Prussia
Rummel Klepper And Kahl King of Prussia urgently required following position for Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Rummel Klepper And Kahl King of Prussia Jobs Details:
Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Harrisburg, PA or King of Prussia, PA
Consistently ranked in the top 100 on ENR’s listing of the Top 500 Design Firms, RK&K is a design and construction management firm specializing in transportation, environmental, and energy projects. Our success is based on our ability to deliver what our clients want using sound, technical solutions, to achieve the best possible outcome on a project. Expressed in our ability to treat every one of our over 1,200 employees as a professional, RK&K has received widespread recognition for its exceptional and unique workplace culture.
We are actively seeking to fill a position in our Marketing Department for a Marketing Coordinator, for immediate employment in our Pennsylvania offices. The qualified candidates will possess 5+ years of experience with a demonstrated knowledge of the A/E/C industry.
- Coordinate and/or complete all proposal development and marketing activities for the eastern and central regions of Pennsylvania
- Assis with the development of and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Monitor, review, and report on all marketing activity and results
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business Administration, English, Journalism, Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a demonstrated knowledge of the A/E/C industry (knowledge of public procurement processes and general understanding of engineering disciplines helpful)
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign desktop publishing software and MS Office software
- Experience coordinating, preparing, organizing, composing and completing standard government format and custom proposals, including conducting team coordination
- Demonstrated proficiency with technical writing, review and proofreading of materials for content and grammar, and style
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment with a variety of technical staff and multiple concurrent deadlines
- Strong communication (written/verbal) and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of database/CRM systems, specifically Deltek Vision, a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
RK&K offers an attractive salary package commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, tuition reimbursement, company health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances as well as a 401-k plan with company matching.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals are encouraged to apply.