Office Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Nations Roof Ohio Springboro
Nations Roof Ohio Springboro urgently required following position for Office Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Nations Roof Ohio Springboro Jobs Details:
RESPONSIBILITIES / SKILLS
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- Type correspondence, reports and other documents
- Maintain office files
- Open and distribute the mail
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment
- Requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Requires knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as Microsoft programs; Word, Excel, and Outlook, managing files and records, and other office procedures.
- Detail oriented and thorough in completing work tasks
- Completing all new hire paperwork and training
- Processing of accounts receivable
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment that is constantly changing
- Maintain inventory and office supplies
- Understands and has the ability to learn the role and responsibilities of the position, including: Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Demonstrates professional judgment and discretion.
- Use of excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented team player with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable around technology and implementing new software.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible around priorities.
- Must have excellent customer services skills
- Excellent organization skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- A self-starter.
- Comfortable making contact with clients and companies via phone.
- A High School Diploma is required. Some college preferred.
- 3 year of administrative experience.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office applications
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Skills: 3 years
- High school
- Springboro, OH
Required work authorization:
- United States