Medical Billing Insurance Coordinator Trainee Jobs Vacancy in Medical Office South Suburbs Chicago
Medical Office South Suburbs Chicago urgently required following position for Medical Billing Insurance Coordinator Trainee. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Billing Insurance Coordinator Trainee Jobs Vacancy in Medical Office South Suburbs Chicago Jobs Details:
- Translate patient information and enter alphanumeric medical code.
- Collect, post, and manage patient account payments.
- Knowledge and Understanding of Insurance Revenue Cycle
- Understanding of Medical and Optical Insurance Plans
- Submit claims to insurance.
- Prepare daily SuperBills
- Prepare and review patient statements.
- Investigate patient account inquiries
- Review delinquent accounts and call for collection purposes.
- Process payments from insurance companies.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Code patient services and enter into Electronic Medical Records.
- Scan and Sort paperwork.
- Accurately Capture and Enter patient demographic information
- Ensure healthcare facilities are reimbursed for all procedures.
- Handle information about patient treatment, diagnosis, and related procedures to ensure proper coding.
- Knowledge of Diagnosis and Procedure Coding.
- Use computers to read and organize patient records (EHR).
- Follow up to identify why a claim is accepted or denied and resolve
- Investigate rejected claims and resolve
- Investigate insurance fraud and report if found
- High level Problem Solving and Trouble Shooting Skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Multitasking and Attention to detail at a very high level
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to meet dead lines
- High level of professionalism
- Retirees and Career Changers encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Accounting: 2 years
- Medical Billing: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- Chicago, IL
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus