Provisioning Specialist Lake Forest Jobs Vacancy in Home Point Financial Corporation Lake Forest
Home Point Financial Corporation Lake Forest urgently required following position for Provisioning Specialist Lake Forest. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Provisioning Specialist Lake Forest Jobs Vacancy in Home Point Financial Corporation Lake Forest Jobs Details:
Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is a rising star in the financial services industry. At home point, we created a culture that encourages community, caring and open communication. We want our associates to speak up, become innovators and make impactful changes – no matter what position they hold within the company. What makes our team special? Our “We Care” approach in all that we do. At HPFC we collaborate, question the norm, reinvent and help each other succeed. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you!
The IT Provisioning Specialist is responsible for provisioning user accounts and providing systems access needs. This position will work with Business Unit Managers and other resources within the Information Technology Department to identify and create the necessary user access information to provide to the rest of the company. This individual will also be responsible for completing tasks and delivering projects as mutually agreed upon by direct management.
- Work with the business to define user access requirements and implement account access for the roll out of corporate applications and system initiatives.
- Assist in implementing user account access for critical business applications.
- Manage ticket queue and provision access requests or role changes as requested.
- Maintain best practices for managing access to applications and systems.
- Assist in defining processes and procedures for provisioning and removal of access.
- Apply Home Point Financial user access & role policies and procedures to ensure applications are available for employee use.
- Work with appropriate internal and external resources to resolve user account access issues within prescribed timeframes.
- Create and maintain up to date documentation for reference purposes.
- Provide appropriate guidance and training to associates on Home Point Financial user account access processes, procedures, and applications.
- Escalate and notify management of policy/procedure discrepancies and violations.
- Assist in managing policies and procedures related to specific industry audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required; college degree preferred.
- 2 – 3 years IT experience.
- 3+ years’ experience working in mortgage lending, financial services, banking or other business environment requiring extensive use of computers and data management.
- Mortgage industry and/or Financial Services experience is a plus.
It is Home Point Financial Corporation’s policy not to discriminate in employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or other applicable law.
Please review our candidate acknowledgement form here ( https://maverickfunding-my.sharepoint.com/: b:/g/personal/dirwin_hpfc_com/EVVVIK1TRN5Gu3VGFVTX1WQBJHqeRVH2csKsftVfpmslrA?e=aKX7La )