Legal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Stroz Friedberg New York
Stroz Friedberg New York urgently required following position for Legal Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Legal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Stroz Friedberg New York Jobs Details:
With exciting growth plans, Stroz Friedberg wants to continue to attract and develop the very best talent with strong business problem solving skills, and is currently looking to supplement its Operations, Legal and Finance Teams with a Legal Assistant who excels in contract management, review and negotiation to provide significant business value. The ideal candidate will have the ability to negotiate through issues and change directions quickly and as needed. Given the breadth of the role, he/she will need to be flexible and self-motivated, and work closely with a wide variety of internal stakeholders, Stroz Friedberg’s sister companies and external parties.
- Serve as the internal initial point of contact and intake for all master/professional services agreements, engagement letters and statements of work.
- Maintain and update contract templates.
- Assist business teams by responding to contract questions.
- Draft, negotiate and revise a wide variety of contracts, including engagement letters, master/professional services agreements and statements of work in accordance with company standards in order to maintain and enhance the Company’s business goals.
- Review matters for conflicts; work with the Contracts Administrator for preparation of conflicts memos/notices of ethical walls on matters.
- Liaison with legal department for support on assignments and escalations.
- Develop and maintain contracts assignment and tracking system.
- Provide updates to business teams on contract review status.
- Store completed contracts and maintain repository.
- Maintain and update non-disclosure agreements; store completed non-disclosure agreements in repository.
- Negotiate and revise other vendor and business development agreements in accordance with company standards in order to maintain and enhance the Company’s business goals.
- Ongoing special projects as designated by the Sales Operations and/or Finance and Legal Teams.
- 3 years of contractual negotiation experience with an understanding of contract language. Master/Professional services contracting experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of legal, financial and operational processes.
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and proven problem-solving experience.
- Knowledge of corporate and contractual law. Experience negotiating a broad range of issues that arise in the context of commercial transactions (e.g. indemnification, limitation of liability, confidentiality, security).
- Possesses sound and practical business judgment.
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn technical concepts.
- Drive efficiencies and process improvements
- Capable of organizing, prioritizing and managing deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills, with ability to comfortably interact with executives and senior management.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal and external clients.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3 years’ professional experience OR2 years’ professional experience combined with a related Master’s Degree or its equivalent.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties.