Staff Accountant Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Seabrook Medical Llc Seabrook
Seabrook Medical Llc Seabrook urgently required following position for Staff Accountant Entry Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Accountant Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Seabrook Medical Llc Seabrook Jobs Details:
The position handles various aspects of accounting such as direct responsibility for reviewing and maintaining general ledger expense accounts, administering, reviewing and processing accounts receivables and payables, administering all aspects of billing/collections, cash accounting including receipts, disbursements and bank reconciliation, and producing various accounting and financial reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (This description is not all inclusive, other duties may be assigned):
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting of daily cash and weekly aging balance
- Work with customers and internal customer services account managers to resolve any billing differences
- Reconcile customer A/R balances with electronic billing systems
- Complete and provide accounts receivable updates to senior staff and customer service
- Work to bring all receivable balances to current status
- Assist in reconciling general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly sales by customer reports
- Review expense accounts monthly for incorrectly posted items and record j/e to reclassify.
- Provide accurate reporting of daily sales, new and open orders
- Provide daily GP reporting to internal managers and provide additional analysis as needed
- Work with HR Manager to reconcile Employee loan balances on monthly basis
- Provide employee tooling usage reports to managers on weekly / monthly basis.
- Reconcile bank accounts on monthly basis.
- Maintains fixed asset additions, disposals and reconciles to ensure Company stays within budget.
- Communicate intercompany balances and reconcile differences
- Review vendor invoices, GL posting codes and process invoices for payment
- Provide backup to AR/AP accounting clerk as needed
- Assists in preparing monthly financial management reviews (internal)
- Review un-invoiced receipts and contact vendors to clean-up listing of open items on a monthly basis.
- Resolve AP invoice discrepancies, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Review and post cash receipts, accounts receivable receipts and accounts receivable invoices
- Assists with monthly financial closings
- Participates in continuous improvement projects throughout the year
- Provide accounting support to staff as needed
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by the Director, Finance or President
- Assists with annual financial audit and physical inventory
- Written and Oral Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking the time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Active Learning – Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – self start and finish all job assignments.
Required Skills, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- PC proficiency
- Reasonable accommodations will be considered which would allow the employee to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of time.
- Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Raising or lowering objects from one level to another (under 20lbs).
- Ability to move between departments and buildings to interact with others.
- Occasional stooping and kneeling as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2+ years GL experience
- Associates or BA in Accounting
- Strong knowledge of AP/AR principals and processing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of ERP system processes and strong computer skills.
ARCH Global Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employee and wholeheartedly supports diversity in the workplace as a basic premise for business success. All employees of ARCH Global Precision are employed on an at-will basis. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Job Type: Full-time