Office Administration Jobs Vacancy in Kozi Media Design New Kensington
Kozi Media Design New Kensington urgently required following position for Office Administration. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administration Jobs Vacancy in Kozi Media Design New Kensington Jobs Details:
Location: New Kensington Operations Facility, primarily.
Kozi Media Design is seeking a professional, self-sufficient, strong communicator, and experienced Office Admin in a fun, small-office environment, to join our Residential and Commercial Integration Team. We are looking for a special someone with a passion for perfection, who is eager to grow, and willing to demonstrate leadership in a team-based environment on a part-time basis. This position could grow into full-time given the right person or circumstances.
About the Company: Kozi Media Design is one of the most respected and preeminent audio, video & integration specialty firms in the area. Kozi is a turnkey operation with design, engineer, supply, & install of high-end audio/video and automation systems. We are growing our team! For more information, visit us at www.KoziMediaDesign.com
Office Admin Job Duties: Supports company management and operations by maintaining front office systems, processes, and procedures while coordinating with other staff. This person must be a strong leader and have a passion for analytical and operational perfection due to the daily duties.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; maintaining Quickbooks accounting software through strong knowledge of its abilities; productive correspondences with internal and external processes; utilizing filing systems; reviewing supply requisitions; performing clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement (purchase orders, invoices, multiple-company processing).
- Follows office policies and standards by adapting to continual daily and/or project changes.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains a positive and productive office environment with staff.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies as needed.
- Achieves financial objectives by analyzing variances or expenditures and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Self-motivated & Driven Personality
- Strong QuickBooks Knowledge
- In-depth A/R and A/P Knowledge
- Word/Excel/Outlook Knowledge
- Supply Management
- Strong Communications
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Strong Multitasking Ability
- Managing Processes
- Develop Processes & Standards
- Identify Loss Risks and Resolve
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Strong Inventory Control Skills
- Strong Reporting Skills
- Strong Research Skills
- Organizational and Teamwork Skills
- Proactively Resolve and Communicate Issues
- Positive & Fun Attitude
Job Type: Part-time
- Quick: 2 years