Office Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Verigent Huntersville
Verigent Huntersville urgently required following position for Office Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Verigent Huntersville Jobs Details:
We are looking for an Office Coordinator who is a solution-oriented, energetic individual that is not afraid to “wear many hats” and interact daily with our internal and external employees and clients!
- Support Office Manager
- Review and process incoming contracts with new clients
- Perform credit reference checks and pull DNB reports
- Point of Contact for IT issues and work with third party IT vendor
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Point of Contact for building related issues
- Assist in running reports with company’s recruitment database
- Coordinate company’s Trade Shows & Career Fairs
- Assist in ordering marketing collateral and promotional materials
- Assist in coordinating company events and volunteer calendar
- Coordinate month birthday celebrations & meetings
- Provide travel arrangements for field and corporate employees
- Manage Front Desk including mail, faxes, shipping, filing, and supply ordering
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Solution-oriented and an “outside-of-the-box” thinker
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an office environment
- A minimum of a 4-year degree or the equivalent experience
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented and upbeat attitude
- Reliable Transportation
Verigent is a 16-years young IT and technical staffing firm, which is Headquartered conveniently in Huntersville, NC right outside of Charlotte. For three straight years we have won Inavero’s Best of Staffing for both Talent and Client Satisfaction and have been voted Best Places to Work in North Carolina – awards that we are very proud of!
If you prefer a fast-paced, positive environment with a position that keeps you busy, learning and growing … apply today! We cannot wait to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 2 years