Senior Portal Integrator Jobs Vacancy in Global Business Solutions Inc Pensacola
Global Business Solutions Inc Pensacola urgently required following position for Senior Portal Integrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Portal Integrator Jobs Vacancy in Global Business Solutions Inc Pensacola Jobs Details:
GBSI is seeking an Information Technology (IT) professional for the role of Senior Portal Integrator in Pensacola, FL to perform high level systems analysis, design, integration, programming and implementation of high priority systems/applications in a web-centric environment.
- Analyzes database for inaccurate and/or inconsistent data and advises responsible staff of deficiencies;
- Provides routine and non-routine query programs, query program maintenance, and documentation. These programs will be written using system standard query language packages;
- Develops, updates, and maintains on-line system and user documentation;
- Develops and maintains documentation outlining the procedures for executing the various programs and setting of associated parameters to ensure reports and processing run properly;
- Prepares, presents, and/or modifies system documentation for both the system user and the application developer;
- Products shall include Graphical User Interface (GUI) and report development and/or modification;
- Standard libraries for data elements, scripts, procedures, and copy modules will be used;
- Prepares test plans, test data and executes tests on each software module independently and system integration tests to verify program accuracy and validity;
- Provides software turnover package (scripts, testing steps, documentation, etc.) for Quality Assurance testing and deployment into production. The items contained in the package include, data entity diagrams, relationship diagrams, attribute definitions, task messages, screen/report layouts, and restart/recovery procedures;
- Provides plan of action and milestones (POA&M) or project plans and status reports IAW current standards;
- Performs research and analysis on user feedback and provides updated specifications for system enhancements and corrections;
- Designs and maintains database objects including triggers, functions, indexes and tables Oracle version 11g or greater;
- Uses the Microsoft Visual Studio Development suite to develop, modify, and maintain software for web-based applications;
- Provides a weekly and monthly narrative of accomplishments, outstanding initiatives, and planned goals in support of assigned projects;
- Conducts testing to demonstrate the accuracy of functions and interfaces between programs and subsystems;
- Corrects program errors, modifies programs to satisfy user requirements, and incorporates refinements and modifications to increase operating efficiency as directed;
- Writes programs and/or procedures for transfer and manipulation of data from existing IT systems to other systems;
- Provides quality assurance testing and data integrity support;
- Performs data integrity analysis and provides recommendations accordingly;
- Researches potential technical solutions, performs software evaluations, and conducts performance tests;
- Prepares and participates in meetings with end-user community;
- Works as both a team player and individual contributor;
- Able to step into a lead role for a specific task.
- Six (6) years of progressive industry accepted Information Technology (IT) experience is required;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline is required;
- DoD Secret Security Clearance is required at start for personnel working in a classified environment or IAT Level II Privileged User Access as defined in SECNAVINST 5510.30(Series);
- Required to have and maintain current certification(s) for IAT Level I (CompTIA A+ or higher certificate) in compliance with DoD Directive 8570.1-M;
- All personnel must have a CAC to perform their duties and are subject to SF85 and fingerprint card submission for background check.
Established in 1995, Global Business Solutions, Inc. offers customers a distinctive blend of information technology capabilities, education and training services, and information assurance solutions. Managed by a team of executive leaders experienced in the field of information technology and training services within the industry and government, GBSI prides itself on exceeding expectations. Our award-winning solutions give clients the support tools needed to successfully deliver in evolving environments with confidence.
GBSI is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. GBSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit http://www.gbsi.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
GBSI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with GBSI's legal duty to furnish information.
Drug Free Workplace:
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.