Talent Aquisition Retention Manager Jobs Vacancy in The Panaro Group Llc Menomonee Falls
The Panaro Group Llc Menomonee Falls urgently required following position for Talent Aquisition Retention Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Aquisition Retention Manager Jobs Vacancy in The Panaro Group Llc Menomonee Falls Jobs Details:
General Purpose of Job:
The Talent Manager will conduct recruitment and on-boarding activities to fill employment openings within the organization, complying with all laws defining non-discriminatory practices for equal employment opportunities. This position will be responsible for enforcing Company Policies regarding recruiting, vetting of candidates, and onboarding new employees.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned :
- Reduce turnover in first year to less than 20%; increase retention through creation of employee development plans.
- Designing, developing and delivering initiatives to support the company’s talent acquisition and management strategy. Including: marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employee marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Securing approval and deploying approved Talent Management strategies companywide.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the recruitment process including: sourcing candidates, interviewing, assessments, and handoff to Human Resources.
- Source and maintain relationships with recruitment vehicles including limited use of staffing agencies.
- Council candidates on corporate benefits, salary and corporate environment/culture.
- Use social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Establish and maintain successful avenues to recruit candidates who are not actively pursuing new employment
- Establish and maintain successful avenues to recruit candidates from non-traditional talent pools (Hybrid Labor)
- Maintain lines of communication with managers throughout the hiring process; solicit details about the characteristics of the employee being recruited, and feedback about candidates presented.
- Monitor and keep current with recruitment trends and practices
- Administrative and recordkeeping activities as they relate to EEOC/company policies procedures.
- Participate in employment events such as career fairs, etc.
- Develop and use sophisticated applicant tracking systems or other recruiting software and CRM to track applicants through the selection phase to onboarding.
- Engage in active measures to find and recruit candidates outside traditional channels
- Communicate via phone and email with applicants and candidates for positions with the company
- Communicate with hiring managers throughout the process
- Review resumes against job descriptions to determine fit candidates; background, experience, skills, education, etc.
- Conduct initial testing of applicants (if any are required) prior to presentation to hiring manager for interview.
- Schedule phone interviews, and in-person interviews with applicants
- Follow up with hiring manager after the interview
- Write and send rejection notices to candidates not selected
- Present job offer after receiving all required management approvals
- Facilitate salary/benefit negotiations and formal offer letters
- Arrange pre-employment tests (background check, reference check, drug screen, etc.) and verify successful completion of all pre-employment requirements
- Facilitate first day handoff of employee to Human Resources for orientation and paperwork processing.
- Perform Exit interviews for departing staff to identify opportunities for better employee company match.
- Basic proficiency on e-mail, spreadsheet and word processing software required; must be able to view, read, and send e-mail; create, edit and print basic spreadsheets; and create, edit, and print documents. Must become able to navigate various web-based vendor interfaces and ATS systems.
High school diploma or GED; or twelve to eighteen months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Talent Manger is involved with evaluating potential new staff members, but does not actually select new staff. The position will lead small groups in simple, routine tasks, and may lead meetings of other employees and managers.
Confidential Data and Information: The position regularly works with and has access to confidential data which if disclosed could seriously affect the Company’s external or internal affairs or undermine its competitive position. The Talent Manager must sign an acknowledgement of the Company privacy Policies and adhere to them both during employment and for the prescribed period after employment ends.
Contacts and Communication: This position requires frequent contact with others within the Company as well as outside of the Company.
Analytical ability required gathering and interpreting Data: Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and interpret data in situations where
the problems are somewhat complex.
The position will require an average 45 hours a week, mostly during normal business hours.
The position will require occasional travel to recruiting events, training seminars, etc. not usually to exceed 15% of work time. Position requires the use of employee’s personal vehicle for travel (when needed).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- related: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Menomonee Falls, WI