Sales And Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Escape Reality Chicago
Escape Reality Chicago urgently required following position for Sales And Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales And Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Escape Reality Chicago Jobs Details:
Escape Reality is a world leader in the premium escape room market and is now beginning it’s US expansion. We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager who can be a part of a dynamic team, is connected within the Chicago market, loves helping a business grow and most importantly, is fun! You will take ownership of specific sales goals to drive incremental business while contributing to the overall team environment and positively impacting our operation. You will be responsible for building business through direct and indirect techniques and community marketing initiatives. If you are a self-motivated individual with keen interest to progress with a growing company, know that we differentiate ourselves from others by providing a competitive compensation package that includes vacation days, performance-related bonus, as well as medical and dental benefits. We greatly value our team and actively encourage participation in business and entrepreneurial discussions as we bring our global brand to the US.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solicit, negotiate, and secure new business through relationship building with local businesses, hotel concierges, meeting planners, hospitality industry professionals, convention organizers and associations.
- Evaluate and understand market/environmental/industry trends to develop and execute effective sales strategies to attract clients and secure sales.
- Make outside sales calls and cold calls to obtain business and utilize site visits to close sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with local businesses while continually working to create and build a list of decision makers and influencers in the local community.
- Write sales and event contracts for groups according to corporate procedures based on approved pricing structures.
- The position requires the individual to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as business mandates. Must be able to attend and support scheduled events as required.
- Work with the international marketing team in the creation and execution of an effective marketing plan that is targeted to the Chicago community and conventions, focusing on expanding both corporate/group and general sales.
- Develop marketing campaigns to achieve business targets and maximize ROI.
- Create and execute special event promotions to generate incremental revenues.
- Generate and update reports to include: client database, referral program, marketing activity, industry comparison analysis, and monthly public calendars.
- Develop effective social media and digital marketing strategies and plans in conjunction with other Escape Reality US locations
- Ability to work independently and self-manage work schedule with varying demands and hour requirements.
- Ability to successfully operate in a work environment that requires significant time spent away from the business out in the community.
- Relevant experience in a Sales & Marketing role in the leisure/entertainment, restaurant or tourism industry.
- Strong community connections and affiliations – seeks and identifies appropriate partnerships.
- Can identify target guest groups and potential new business.
- Strong on-line social presence and ability to engage socially in a responsible manner.
- Proven experience managing social media accounts and digital marketing to drive sales and brand awareness.
- Ability to establish a high level of guest satisfaction and loyalty through superior guest service.
- Ability to resolve guest comments or complaints when necessary with a sense of urgency, poise, professionalism, and good judgment.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as business mandates. Must be able to attend and support scheduled events as required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Proficient with both Google Adwords and Facebook ad management
- Basic skills with graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Medical, dental, vision options available.
- Two weeks (10 working days) paid time off
- Flexible hours.
Job Type: Full-time
- Chicago, IL
- Marketing Management: 3 years
- Sales Management: 3 years