Duck Creek Claims Jobs Vacancy in Niit Technologies Boston
Niit Technologies Boston urgently required following position for Duck Creek Claims. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Duck Creek Claims Jobs Vacancy in Niit Technologies Boston Jobs Details:
Full time Claims Business Analyst:
1. Analyze business environment and customer requirements with respect to P C lines of business.
2. Develop business requirement specifications and detailed use cases for implementation on Accenture (DCT) Claims Component
3. Work with business stakeholders (globally, in and outside US) to gather functional requirements. Function as a liaison between business users and developers.
4. Create and document requirements using Spira Test, and Sharepoint
5. Responsible for development of user acceptance test cases and integration test cases and leverage skills. Design standard operating processes for future Duck Creek implementations at customer locations; participate in and contribute to product rollout activities and work with our off shore teams to help drive off shore development and testing activities.
6. Location: Boston, MA
7. Long Term position
Prior Experience in Insurance Industry or Insurance Vertical of IT Consulting Firm
Insurance Certifications (CPCU, AINS,FIII, CII)
Masters in BUsiness Management, Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field and five years of experience including Duck Creek solutions, testing automation tools, UAT test design, Spira test, and Team Track.