Spa Guest Services Agent Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Hawks Cay Resort Hac Duck Key
Hawks Cay Resort Hac Duck Key urgently required following position for Spa Guest Services Agent Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Spa Guest Services Agent Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Hawks Cay Resort Hac Duck Key Jobs Details:
TITLE: Spa --Guest Services Agent
Reports directly to and under the supervision of the Spa Director and Spa Lead Guest Services Agent.
The Guest Services Agent is responsible for the Spa front of house operations.
1. Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing a warm introduction to the guests spa experience, reserving/confirming spa appointments for guests, assisting as the point of contact for groups and bridal parties, actively participating in ongoing training, maintaining cleanliness standards in all areas of spa facility .
2. Must be a "problem solver," capable of quickly and efficiently resolving staff complaints regarding product or service, rates, and personnel performance standards.
3. Must be totally knowledgeable regarding the source and location of all supplies and inventory, and for maintaining adequate levels of supplies to conform to revenue opportunities while maintaining operating and budgetary integrity.
4. Be diligent in maintaining condition, cleanliness, and maintenance of spa facility, grounds and front/back of house areas. Keep accurate records of warranties and work in progress. Maintain a daily log of facility safety and cleanliness checks.
5. Supervise, and coordinate the scheduling of work staff required for Treatment Rooms.
6. Develop revenue enhancing and cost saving strategies and present to Spa Supervisor for review. Develop and implement strategies for salon treatment options in off -- spa locations in both indoor and outdoor settings to maximize revenue and increase exposure.
7. Be totally knowledgeable in the resort's Spa's and other Emergency procedures, to include the review of action to be taken, including evacuation plans, in case of Fire, Bomb Threat, or Natural Disaster, and action to be taken in regard to other incidents, such as assault, robbery, burglary, or medical emergency and to ensure that all subordinate staff are fully trained and capable of responding according to resort policies and procedures.
8. Take the necessary precautions to safe-guard at all times the resort's funds, records, and equipment entrusted to the departments in his/her area of responsibility.
9. Work hours/days vary as dictated by business needs, and may include weekends and holidays.
10. Must be able to perform all other duties as assigned by the Spa Director.
11. Maintain established guidelines in the absence of Spa Supervisors.
Applicants should have two to three years of experience in a customer service capacity. Additional requirements include excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills. The ability to graciously deal with the general public (resort guests, staff, and visitors) in a warm, friendly and courteously is essential. Reliable transportation is mandatory.
Although this position is not necessarily one that is physically strenuous, there will be occasions to lift cartons of merchandise from 30 to 50 lbs. Applicants should be in excellent physical condition with a strong back, arms, and legs; capable of reaching and bending without difficulty. Applicants must be able to lift a five-gallon bottle of water and place it into a water dispenser.
Applicants must be neat, well-groomed, well-poised, and possess a pleasant voice and demeanor. Must be able to establish a rapport with our guests and customers, dealing with them in a warm, friendly, and courteous manner at all times.
Primary working environment will be in a traditional spa setting. Off-site and outdoor working environments on occasion.
NOTE: The above declarations are not intended to be an "all-inclusive" list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This document is not intended to be and does not constitute any form of employment contract or agreement.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled