Business Development Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Karmakhameleon New York
Karmakhameleon New York urgently required following position for Business Development Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Karmakhameleon New York Jobs Details:
This internship is for college credit. This is NOT a paid position.
You must be enrolled and your school must recognize the internship / provide you with some form of credit.
This Internship is ideal for students that are passionate about business development, marketing and partnerships, looking to gain valuable experience related to the live event, social impact and self-wellness industries. Our business development marketing intern will have hands-on experience with creative strategy, identifying and contacting strategic partners, collaborating on pitch materials and more.
Sponsored by a non-profit arts organization, Karmakhameleon is actively identify and pitching strategic partners for support of our signature and inaugural multi-day event for positive change. We are a music & lifestyle event start-up, focused on positive social consciousness, self-wellness and live music.
Are you self-directed and a motivated worker with a passion for social impact and business development and growth? We believe that no idea is a bad idea interns are a big part of the team to help drive our business objectives.
If you are eager to learn new things and enjoy business development and marketing we want to hear from you! Successful completion of this internship will likely provide you with beneficial contacts and recommendations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creative brainstorming
- Identify new key targets
- Prepare marketing materials to be shared with potential targets
- Manage and update contact database and status reports for follow up
- Assist with the preparation and planning for meetings
- Collaboration in building and managing crowdfunding and donor campaigns (knowledge of crowdfunding platforms a plus, but not required)
- Work directly with and attend seminars and workshops with founder, pending scheduling.
- Other activities as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Creative with strong critical thinking and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with an ability to maintain deadlines, multi-task and work efficiently without close supervision .
- Willingness and ability to work well as part of a team and independently- Motivated and able to translate ideas into tangible outputs- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite* (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google drive *software and computers are not provided.- Friendly and approachable personality
Part Time Interns: 15-20 hours per week, pending schedules and needs; days are flexible
Fall Internship: Mid-late August – Mid December
Winter / Spring Internship: Mid to late January – Mid May
Summer Internship: Mid June – Late August
This is a non-paid internship and open to any undergraduate/graduate college student.
Your school must recognize the internship or provide you with some form of credit.
You must be able to provide your own transportation and accommodations.
Must be able to easily commute to NYC and meet in the East 20's-30's
TO APPLY: .
SUBMIT COVER LETTER and RESUME
Job Type: Internship
- relevant college course: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- New York, NY