Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Monterey Mushrooms Inc Lincoln University
Monterey Mushrooms Inc Lincoln University urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Monterey Mushrooms Inc Lincoln University Jobs Details:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Business Unit: Amycel - Process Operations
Location: Amycel Spawn Mate PA
Reports To: Director of Bio Tech
Work Schedule: M-F 8am to 5pm
Travel Time %: 50%
Position Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Plan, direct and coordinate facility/engineering projects for the Bio Tech Operations. This role will also provide technical support/know-how to the local management team in support of the operational goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the work functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and direct the capital projects for the Bio Tech Operations.
- Confer with management to discuss project specifications or procedures or changes needed to effectively and efficiently complete the project on a timely basis.
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Develop and implement policies, standards, or procedures for engineering and technical work.
- Plan or direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, or repair of facilities or equipment.
- Partner with Sr. level management to assess current practices and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Assist in selection, scope development and prioritization of Continuous Improvement Projects including review of resource utilization across the business to meet strategic and operational performance objectives.
- Design preparation, equipment specifications and capital estimates for process updates, facility expansions, modifications to existing systems and installations/commissioning of new assets.
- Provide methods, equipment recommendations and standard operating practices to optimize processes and meet product specifications.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
- Direct recruitment, placement, and evaluation of architecture or engineering project staff.
- Engineer will be responsible for maintaining all digital or hard copies of facility blueprints or schematics for future reference.
Direct Reports: None
- Interact with all maintenance departments at all facilities and give direction on engineering projects in conjunction with their managers.
- Planning and Organizing – Engages in short and long-term planning, sets priorities to optimize time usage, adheres to schedules and plans.
- Creativity and Innovation – Initiates conceptual ideas with practical applications, develops creative strategies and opportunities, creative thinking and problem solving, promotes a creative climate.
- Judgment and Decision Making – Solves problems, considers relevant alternatives before making decisions, displays intuitive judgment, shows timeliness and conviction in making recommendations and decisions.
- Teamwork and Relationship-Building Skills – Assists team members in accomplishing their objectives by helping things go right, establishes effective working relationships, and promotes team efforts.
- Adaptability and Change Management Skills – Ability to change to fit changed circumstances. Has the skill to multi- task and juggle competing priorities.
- Develops Subordinates or Self – Helps subordinates learn and grow, maintains current knowledge in the field.
- Communication and Cooperation – Effectively communicates upward, downward and laterally. Prevents unproductive responses, improves the effectiveness of communications and interactions with others.
- Accountability and Productivity – Holds themselves accountable to team members, accepts responsibility for their own decisions, sustains peak performance and solves problems that impede productivity.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Solid technical skills required, including but not limited to: General MS Office and project management tools.
- Demonstrated strong finance acumen with experience supporting strategic and tactical cost reduction initiatives.
- Proficiency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Experience in facilities maintenance and CMMS.
- Working with multi-geographically dispersed sites.
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Field of Study: B.S. in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial).
- 5+ years of experience in engineering, project management, and/or plant engineering management.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate. For full details, including physical demands, request the full job description.