Engineer Training Eit Water Houston Jobs Vacancy in Jones Carter Houston
Jones Carter Houston urgently required following position for Engineer Training Eit Water Houston. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Training Eit Water Houston Jobs Vacancy in Jones Carter Houston Jobs Details:
Start a conversation today with Jones Carter about your career in Civil Engineering.
Jones|Carter continues to grow in Dallas, Fort Worth and Austin. Our Houston offices are expanding. Several of our Civil Engineering practices are actively recruiting for career growth opportunities.
Jones| Carter is an award-winning, full-service civil engineering, planning, surveying, and professional consulting firm assisting public and private sector clients in design, development, implementation, and execution of infrastructure projects. For over 40 years, we have assisted our clients in a variety of projects including water and wastewater treatment plants, storm drainage, transportation, planning, construction management, and surveying. We have 8 locations across Texas: Houston, Dallas, Austin, The Woodlands, Rosenberg, College Station, Katy, and San Antonio. We currently employ over 450 experienced design professionals and support staff with plans for continued expansion and growth in our future.
- Works under and reports to a Project Manager for large or small projects.
- Assists with the technical design of treatment plants, pump stations, lift stations, odor control systems, water wells, and other water and wastewater facilities through the development of calculations, technical specifications, drawings, and contract documents.
- Assists with the preparation of engineering designs, design calculations and specifications, studies, and construction contract documents. Helps ensure deliverables are accurate and aligned to project purpose, and need. Prepares a range of reports related to project work and communicates progress and issues to project managers.
- Applies project standards and practices.
- Creation of detailed engineering project schedules using Microsoft PROJECT, defining critical paths, and tracking progress.
- Participate with JCU training courses.
- Responsible for completing required construction hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering or science field.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of progressive experience in the area of municipal water and/or wastewater facilities treatment plant design.
- Proficient in AUTOCAD, Microsoft EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT, and PROJECT.
- The candidate must be flexible to working overtime as required with little or no notice.
- REQUIRED LICENSE: Certification as an Engineering-in-Training (EIT)