Asset Management Middle Office Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ubs New York
Ubs New York urgently required following position for Asset Management Middle Office Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asset Management Middle Office Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ubs New York Jobs Details:
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– undertake preparatory work, transaction processing, and control and reconciliations tasks
– assist in managing account life cycle events
– provide support and advice for front and middle office staff
– interface with internal and external clients to provide operational and administrative support as needed
– maintain stand operating procedures
– see that Operations processes comply with regulations, guidelines, standards and policies
You’ll be working in the IAD (Investment Administration) Service Delivery team in New York. We are an Asset Management aligned middle office team providing operational support for all aspects of separately managed accounts, working directly with portfolio management, performance, distribution, product, legal and compliance teams. Team coverage spans all life cycle events of a client account; on-boarding, trade support, account reconciliation, performance reporting and life cycle event changes.
– a university degree
– an understanding of general financial markets and the trade lifecycle
– interacted with middle/front office to resolve trade discrepancies
– accounting and reconciliation experience
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.