Compliance Specialist Quality Control Pacific Western Bank Redlands Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Redlands
- Compliance Specialist Quality Control Pacific Western Bank Redlands
- Pacific Western Bank
- Redlands CA
- 28 Dec, 2017 30+ days ago
Pacific Western Bank Redlands urgently required following position for Compliance Specialist Quality Control Pacific Western Bank Redlands. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Specialist Quality Control Pacific Western Bank Redlands Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Redlands Jobs Details:
This position will be responsible for the review of regulatory lending activities to include the disposition of commercial and consumer adverse action compliance and other legal requirements.
- Requires some knowledge of assigned laws and regulations.
- Must have some knowledge of the requirements of Truth in Lending, Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), OFAC, CIP, RESPA,GLBA, Flood Disaster Protection Act and other federal and state laws/ regulations affecting consumer and commercial lending.
- Familiarity with consumer real estate lending process and an understanding of all aspects of the banking business from the application stage through funding and servicing is essential, coupled with the ability to recognize and understand contents of documents and disclosures in loan files.
- Under limited supervision, maintain the Reg. B application decline log, follow up on required items and assist the Compliance Quality Officer as requested.
- Assist with data integrity relating to ECOA follow up, communicate with Loan officers to obtain additional or missing information or comments regarding the disposition of the application.
- Assist with the regulatory and document retention storage and destruction for terminated electronic files.
- Assist with any time sensitive compliance related project work.
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheet program to create interactive spreadsheets, including formulas, to enter terminated file data.
- Maintain accurate Reg.B Report data and compare and validate corresponding data from nCino system, SBL System and DealTracker System.
- Maintain the Multifamily Denied/Withdrawn Log.
- Assist Supervisor with monitoring electronic terminated file documentation, or the correction of data, that has been requested from the Loan Officers.
- Attend all quarterly Compliance Committee meetings.
- Participate in Lender training as needed.
- Assist Supervisor in responding to inquiries from staff, management, auditors and regulators.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent (college degree preferred).
- Minimum 3-5 years’ job related experience in bank lending operations and loan compliance.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills. Candidate must be detailed oriented with a solid ability to multi-task and handle numerous pending items. Experience in working within teams of people for various projects.
- Requires exceptional judgment and ability to prioritize and handle matters independently and provides assistance for projects that may be complex and often involve confidential issues.
- Ability to work with and manage large complex spread sheets, word documents and PowerPoint presentations. Technological proficiency is important for effective performance of the job.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.