Automation Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Maximus Austin
Maximus Austin urgently required following position for Automation Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Automation Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Maximus Austin Jobs Details:
Super new opportunity to join our elite Microservices team in Austin, TX. as a Software QA Automation Engineer! Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder.
This position provides leadership and direction to the testing automation of Microservice testing. This role is responsible for defining the testing framework, testing best practices for cloud-native application architecture and identifying the skill gaps in the existing testing team. The person is responsible for aligning the testing automation testing with DevOps practices being developed in the company. The person works very closely with the Process automation team to integrate the automation test scripts with CI/CD practices. This person is also responsible for development of agile testing practices and internalization of those process by the testing team.
- Strategize, Develop, maintain, and implement software Automation framework for testing Microservices.
- Work across Service Teams and Develop strategies for creations of test data.
- Perform automation framework reviews
- Stay up to date with latest testing techniques such as A/B testing and evaluate new techniques for deployment of new features to production environment.
- Provide mentoring to the testing team as required
- Devise the performance testing strategy and work with the engineering and platform teams to execute and collect performance data.
- Evaluate testing tools and provide recommendations.
- Develop Agile testing practices and train the team members.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree from an accredited college or university; field of study in Applied Science or Engineering preferred.
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- Experience testing webservices is a must
- Experience in testing cloud architectures that include microservices and RESTful APIs is a must.
- Basic object oriented programming, preferably Java
- Scripting experience with performance tools such as JMeter
- Experience working with the Automation API tools (READYAPI / SOAPUI PRO etc.,)
- Strong Experience in service virtualization for accommodating webservices testing without time delays.(CA LISA / SERVICE V PRO etc.,)
- Testing experience in public cloud (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Source code management system, preferably Subversion - SVN (GITHUB or any other related experience is fine)
- Experience with xUnitFramework (JUnit and/or TestNG) and build tools such as Maven, Ant.
- Familiar with Behavior Driven Development or Test Driven Development
- Strong SQL for data validation is a must
- Worked with Java Applications
- Worked with XPath, Dom, CSS, HTML, HTTP, REST etc.,
- Worked with Automation Tools (Test Complete /SOAPUI or READYAPI from Smartbear Automation UI Suite or open source tools such as Selenium
- Webdriver/Jenkins/Maven/POSTMAN/RestAssured/SWAGGER etc.,) and familiarity with Scripting languages, HTML, creating and validating XML
- Experience with testing tools for test case management and defect management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Project, and Excel).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously,
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- 5+ years’ experience with software automation/API/Microservices testing is required
- Certified Scrum Master or PMI-ACP Experience testing in Agile/SCRUM environments preferred.
- Experience working in mid-large scale projects preferred.
- Experience testing application deployed on cloud-native PaaS framework preferred.
- Experience with vulnerability and privacy testing methods preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Automation: 5 years
- Austin, TX