Architectural Job Captain Designer Jobs Vacancy in Architecture For Education Inc Pasadena
Architecture For Education Inc Pasadena urgently required following position for Architectural Job Captain Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Architectural Job Captain Designer Jobs Vacancy in Architecture For Education Inc Pasadena Jobs Details:
Architecture for Education, Inc. is a busy, creative design firm seeking a candidate with 2-4 years of related experience in an architecture office to join our team as a Job Captain/Designer.
A4E is a growing practice, staffed by 12 architects, designers, and support personnel. Education is our passion. Our projects include K-12, Higher Education, Libraries, Performing Arts Centers, Multi-Purpose Facilities, Makerspaces, and Culinary Centers. We endeavor to make a lasting contribution to learning through the design of innovative learning environments. As a studio-sized firm, there are many opportunities for you to lead; be involved with all aspects of the architectural process and to help us cultivate the culture of the firm.
POSITION OPPORTUNITIES : The ideal candidate will demonstrate proficiency in:
- Conceptual design, design presentation, construction documentation and construction administration.
- We are seeking a talented individual with the ability to work both independently in a self-directed manner as well as collaboratively within a project team, with leadership of the Project leader and Principals.
- The position also involves the opportunity to coordinate with consultants.
- Strong graphic, organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Technical interest to become a well-rounded Architect with the direction of our Technical Leader will include detailing, researching code issues, and the ability to prepare a set of working drawings with general direction.
- Excellent Revit skills are required, with a minimum of 2 years project experience in both modeling and CD set development.
- Expertise in Adobe Suite and 3D modeling and rendering skills in SketchUp, Rhino and/ or Vray are preferred.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
BENEFITS : Full medical, dental, and vision insurance is offered to full-time, permanent employees. We offer the opportunity to contribute to our 401k matching plan and we provide an exciting profit sharing plan for all employees. We also offer free parking, IDP and Licensure support, and a stocked fridge! Salary based on experience and abilities.
Job Type: Full-time