Entry Level Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Dragon Woodland Corporation Memphis
Dragon Woodland Corporation Memphis urgently required following position for Entry Level Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Dragon Woodland Corporation Memphis Jobs Details:
Dragon Woodland is looking for an organized and driven Entry-Level Accountant to join our growing team. The Accountant position will work closely with our other accountants and operations personnel and handle day-to-day bookkeeping. We're an energetic company and are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization. This position is based out of Dragon Woodland's Lumber Yard in Memphis, but will require some travel to our Sawmill in West Helena, AR.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Works with owners and management on appropriate fiscal strategies for the organization.
- Develops systems for maintenance of financial records, making use of current technologies.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Research, track, and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Constantly update job knowledge.
- Financial Management
- Collaboration Skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Proven accounting experience
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software (preferably QuickBooks)
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Commute between company offices as needed
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff
- Ability to speak Mandarin a plus, but is not required
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 1 year