Commercial Small Business Underwriter National Real Estate Jobs Vacancy in Zions First National Bank Midvale
- Commercial Small Business Underwriter National Real Estate
- Zions First National Bank
- Midvale UT
- 10 Jan, 2018 10 days ago
Zions First National Bank Midvale urgently required following position for Commercial Small Business Underwriter National Real Estate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commercial Small Business Underwriter National Real Estate Jobs Vacancy in Zions First National Bank Midvale Jobs Details:
- Responsible for compilation of data as it relates to preparation of credit packages (or pre-screens) incorporating spreads, cash flow, value of related collateral, appraisals, audits and other data.
- Interprets outcome of analysis and prepares summary, recommendations and may make joint presentations with Relationship Manager (RM) to Credit Approvers on renewals and new loans submitted.
- Responsible for evaluating, analyzing and forming opinions for the approving or denying of commercial, commercial RE, and/or business banking loan applications.
- Responsible for spreading financial statements, identifying credit strengths and weaknesses, providing detailed and documented analysis of credit worthiness.
- Ensures credit requests are processed in accordance with bank policies, banking regulations and laws. Identify risk and mitigating factors related to conducting a thorough credit analysis for approval.
- Responds to internal and external customer inquiries.
- Recommends exceptions based on findings.
- May work closely with Relationship Manager on the more complex aspects of loan structuring, including long term, fixed vs. variable rates, pre-payment penalty and other variables.
- May have authority to approve loans beyond the organizations guidelines.
- Senior most level may function as a lead and be responsible for second level approvals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor's in Finance, Business, Accounting or a related field and 1+ year commercial, commercial real estate credit or small business underwriting, spread analysis, lending, underwriting concepts, practices and procedures or other directly related experience. A combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
- Basic knowledge of commercial, commercial RE and/or small business credit underwriting, spread analysis, lending, underwriting concepts, practices and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of C&I and CRE loan requirements with the ability to identify risk and mitigating factors related to conducting a thorough credit analysis for approval.
- Knowledge of balance sheets, income and cash flow statements.
- Good understanding of commercial and/or small business lending policies and procedures and general banking laws and regulations.
- Ability to analysis and research financial statements, business plans, credit reports, debt ratios and loan to value information.
- Possess good judgment, ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to accept responsibility and handle confidential information. Must have good customer relations and communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be a self-starter, dependable, accurate in completing responsibilities with strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of a various related software applications, including spreadsheets, word processing, etc.