Appointment Scheduling Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Texas Health Resources Arlington
Texas Health Resources Arlington urgently required following position for Appointment Scheduling Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Appointment Scheduling Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Texas Health Resources Arlington Jobs Details:
Texas Health Physicians Group is seeking to hire a full time Appointment Scheduling Specialist for the Fort Worth Orthopedics clinic, Fort Worth, TX.
Under general supervision, schedules all inpatient and outpatient surgery and medical procedures, tests and studies ordered by the physician.
Full Time, 1st shift.
Monday - Friday; 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.
- 2 years related experience in healthcare environment is preferred.
- Scheduling experience in a Hospital setting or Physician's/Medical office highly preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual speaker English-Spanish highly preferred
- Requires strong customer skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
- A team player who handles multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for answering phone calls and scheduling patient appointments.
- Conduct patient pre-certification to ensure coverage for appointments and medical care.
- Schedule tests, procedures, and referral appointments.
- Communicate with patients regarding appointments and instructions for procedures and tests.
- May collect fees such as co-pays / co-insurance.
- Gathers insurance information and patient personal data.
- Demonstrates positive professional customer service in all patient, staff, and visitor contacts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) includes more than 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work