Operator Production Jobs Vacancy in New Tech Global Houston
New Tech Global Houston urgently required following position for Operator Production. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operator Production Jobs Vacancy in New Tech Global Houston Jobs Details:
- Assist Mill Operator in m ill changeover of roll tooling. Remove tooling from m ill stands, clean m ill base, stands, and shafts. Install proper spacers and rolls. Any problem s encountered are to be reported to the Mill Operator. Clean all tooling re m oved from m ill during changeover.
- Guide tubing through the conveyor roller stands during m ill set-ups and pull-tests. Operates the hydraulic scrap cutter to cut tubing for scrap and retrieve samples required for Mill Operator and Production Inspector.
- Assist Production Spooling Operator during m ill-start up with guiding tubing through the conveyor roller stands, through the winding area cooling section, into the spool for hookup and during production of the string as instructed. Sets up and initiates the external corrosion inhibitor applicator.
- Assist Mill Operator and Production Inspector with lubrication of mill equipment as needed.
- Furnish Mill Operator, Production Inspector, and/or Production Spooling Operator with materials, tools, and supplies as needed.
- Cleans Production Area to include cleaning and organizing all tools, ensuring the floor on m ill and floor is kept dry, emptying all trash cans, and specific cleaning as assigned by Production Supervisor and/or Mill Operator.
- Develop thorough working knowledge of SOPs related to position.
- Comply with all applicable HSE requirements as specified in Quality Tubings HSE Operational Requirement for Roles and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or 0 to 4 years related experience in a similar field.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.