Administrative Director Jobs Vacancy in Chick Fil Lincoln Washington Venice
Chick Fil Lincoln Washington Venice urgently required following position for Administrative Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Director Jobs Vacancy in Chick Fil Lincoln Washington Venice Jobs Details:
Are you an unusually organized thinker and planner? Do you naturally take ownership and track details to completion? Can you excel in a role where you are somehow always by yourself, yet always talking to people? Do you view interruptions as opportunities rather than frustrations? Do you have a servants heart? If so, keep reading...
At Chick-fil-A, we understand the responsibility we have to be a brand that our guests can trust. Were well aware that what we do on a daily basis can change someones day for the better. We work hard because we do work that matters.
We take our fun seriously too. Theres a reason weve been named one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor, Wall Street, Forbes and Huffington Post. We work hard, but we play every bit as hard.
Were looking for men and women with great work ethic and a servants heart. Do you want to help us change our community one chicken sandwich at a time? Here are more specifics on what we are looking for with this position:
About This Position:
This position is critical to the success of our Chick-fil-A team. You will focus on three main roles.
SERVE the Owner/Operator in her day-to-day work, including but not limited to: scheduling, meeting preparation, travel, expenses, vendor and invoice payments, strategic partner communications, and projects.
SUPPORT your team. They will be like family. Youll help them through the ups and downs of life challenges and will be their main point of contact for all things HR, Insurance, Payroll, etc.
COLLABORATE with other senior directors. Help organize processes, arrange events, and maintain records to help the team communicate and work together more efficiently.
- Recognizes their love for detail and organization that they dont wonder if they are detailed and organized enough to apply
- Is energized by serving others and improving efficiencies
- Obsessed with making checklists
- Is comfortable with problem solving and not flustered by ever-changing processes and systems
- Multi-tasks so well that plate spinners look on with awe
- Can handle a leader who is constantly on the movewilling to pick up the pieces behind her and make things look seamless!
- GETS STUFF DONE!
- Doesnt get bored with repetition and routine
- Doesnt get distracted by bright and shiny objects
- Willing to lift boxes, clean floors, and hold doors if thats what it takes to help the team
- Is always learning, growing, and being stretched
- Desires to be a part of something larger than themselves
- Knows how to work a PC and a Mac
- Can get around with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, & Power Point)
- Is able to use Jedi mind tricks so Excel does all sorts of cool things Microsoft never intended!
- Is a naturally gifted communicator
- Responsible with time sensitive and confidential matters and materials
- Works hard but also likes to have F.U.N
- Overseeing and leading all Back Office reporting systems
- Leading and maintaining cash management systems/initiatives
- Human Resources compliance systems and maintenance systems
- California Department of Labor Compliance
- Vendor receivables and payables
- Managing all store emails, storewide and leader communication
- Responding to all guest experience correspondence and redeeming relationships with dissatisfied guests
- Managing communication with insurance provider regarding Guest or Team Member incidents
- Maintaining effective communication with accounting and treasury
- Scheduling, facilitating, and agenda preparation for Director Meetings
Address: 4050 Lincoln Blvd. Venice, CA - 90292
Property Description: 03658-4050 Lincoln Blvd-Venice
Property Number: 03658