Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Snider Blake Personnel Bolingbrook
Snider Blake Personnel Bolingbrook urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Snider Blake Personnel Bolingbrook Jobs Details:
Does winning new business get your adrenaline pumping?
Drive growth for Snider-Blake Personnel in the Chicago, IL market. You will collaborate with our Regional Sales Management team to devise strategies to acquire specific segments of your market. Work independently, visit large prospective clients--it's all part of this role. Be rewarded for being an overachiever while driving incremental growth in your market.
You are personable and creative, and your energetic drive propels you toward new acquisitions by building and managing your own book of business.
- Ability to seek out prospects
- Concise communication
- Driven to work independently
- Talent for developing and maintaining meaningful client relationships
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of experience in sales delivery/client acquisition
- Background in sales
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans
- Effective analytical, communication and influencing skills, with the ability to present staffing solutions to clients
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years