Aml Financial Crimes Investigator Asset Wealth Management Transaction Monitoring Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville
- Aml Financial Crimes Investigator Asset Wealth Management Transaction Monitoring
- Deutsche Bank
- Jacksonville FL
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Deutsche Bank Jacksonville urgently required following position for Aml Financial Crimes Investigator Asset Wealth Management Transaction Monitoring. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Aml Financial Crimes Investigator Asset Wealth Management Transaction Monitoring Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville Jobs Details:
AML Financial Crimes Investigator - Asset & Wealth Management Transaction Monitoring
Corporate Title: Associate
Division: Anti-Financial Crime (AFC)
Location: Jacksonville, FL
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
Deutsche Bank is committed to the highest standards of control in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) and Anti-Fraud (collectively referred to as Anti-Financial Crime). All employees are required to adhere to these standards to protect Deutsche Bank and our reputation from those who may intend to use our products and services for illegal purposes including, but not necessarily limited to, money laundering, bribery, corruption, fraud and/or Terrorist Financing.
The purpose of the AML Financial Crime Investigations team is to ensure that the systems it is tasked with surveilling are at all times being used in accordance with the legal and regulatory Anti-Money Laundering framework within the Americas and to escalate issues of concern to AML Management in a timely manner. This includes the manual escalations from multiple areas such as the Business Intelligence Unit (BIU), Anti-Bribery & Corruption Team (ABC), Business Line AML, and any Unusual Activity Reports.
The Financial Crime Investigation Analyst is responsible for providing a transaction monitoring investigative analysis on alerts and/or investigations. The analyst will also assist in testing system thresholds and can propose procedural enhancements and analytic tools for use by the Investigations team. The position will report to the VP Manager within Financial Crimes Investigations.
- The FCI Analyst will be tasked with assisting in all duties associated with the Financial Crime Investigation team
- Investigating flagged AML system generated alerts
- Identifying suspicious money laundering activity in Wealth Management & Asset Management transactions
- Manage complex cases involving matters such as multiple relationship accounts, tiered and multi-faceted transactions; international wires involving Bank designated high risk jurisdictions, and complex structuring schemes
- Partner with Bank staff, as necessary, in researching and investigating cases
- Prepare investigation notes detailing the method of investigation and relevant findings
- Make recommendations for further action to the Line of Business based on investigation
- Work with Team Leader to collate metrics and other data as requested
- Liaising with technology in the event of production issues, software updates, and during testing and implementation of changes to the monitoring platforms
- Handling research related to OFAC update, FinCEN requests, Department of Commerce Denial Orders, information subpoenas and other requests from Legal/Compliance Divisions
- Performing periodic analysis of transactions and monitoring system scenarios to determine level of transaction data quality, and to identify aspects of the automated monitoring platforms that may need refinement to provide more meaningful alerts/cases
- Performing and providing oversight concerning special projects related to the automated AML monitoring platforms, with the objective of improving the function of the overall program preparing, and writing SARs as necessary
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience as an AML investigator in a transaction monitoring capacity previous experience or equivalent experience or education
- Ability to identify, escalate and communicate issues to management in an effective and succinct manner
- Effective decision making skills and strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of AML laws (USA PATRIOT Act), Regulations (Fed, SEC, FINRA) and their application to the supported products/business lines
- Experience with KYC, Due Diligence, and AML a plus
- Experienced with Mantas, Prime and Actimize is preferred
- Good team player with the ability to manage the team’s workload and their own
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experienced knowledge of MS Excel, including pivot tables, macros, filtering, and sorting
- Working knowledge of effective internet search techniques
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, judgment, and research skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- CAMS certification is a plus
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.