Mobile Fleet Mechanic Harold Green Austin Jobs Vacancy in Martin Marietta Materials Georgetown
Martin Marietta Materials Georgetown urgently required following position for Mobile Fleet Mechanic Harold Green Austin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mobile Fleet Mechanic Harold Green Austin Jobs Vacancy in Martin Marietta Materials Georgetown Jobs Details:
- Observes and listens to truck in operation to determine malfunctions.
- Reads manuals, uses hand tools, power tools and knowledge of electrical, power transmissions, brakes, drivelines and other automotive systems to perform repair work.Replaces rollers and other wear items as required
- Performs welding, repair and fabrication; may be required to demonstrate welding knowledge and skills.
- Assists Master Maintenance Mechanic as needed
- Performs data entry and or written documentation on all services performed
- Operates mobile equipment as needed
- Delivers technical advice to Ready Mix Truck Drivers
- Maintains parts inventory and orders supplies as needed. Demonstrates good knowledge of lock out/tag out procedure required during certain procedures
- May make service calls at other plants or emergency roadside repairs as needed
- Communicates/directs co-workers through hand signals and two-way radio
- Assists with training co-workers as needed
- Performs general clean-up of work areas
- Follows safety policies and procedures as written
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent GED required
- 40 hours per week and overtime on an as needed basis
- Work is performed in all weather conditions while in field or fixed facilities.
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with Company matching
- Sickness and Accident – Short-Term Disability
- Optional Long-Term Disability
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.