Patient Advocate Jobs Vacancy in Bolder Healthcare Solutions Chicago
Bolder Healthcare Solutions Chicago urgently required following position for Patient Advocate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Advocate Jobs Vacancy in Bolder Healthcare Solutions Chicago Jobs Details:
Patient Advocate-Full Time
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Bolder Outreach Solutions, a leader in patient advocacy, is seeking a Patient Advocate to join our team.
Full time schedules available. Day time shifts as well as evening and weekends shifts.
The Patient Advocate will assist clients with applications for benefits through Medicaid, Social Security Disability and/or hospital charity program assistance. We ensure that Medicaid, Social Security, County Indigent or other types of eligible funding for health care services is received for patients onsite at a local hospital. This includes assisting the patients and others to complete forms, applications and other paperwork. Other duties will be assigned.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collect and review patient information to determine patient's eligibility for Medicaid and charity programs
- Prepare documents; review for accuracy and completeness
- Provide technical assistance on agency issues, services, program(s)
- Maintain and/or create files or record keeping systems. Sort, label file and retrieve documents or other materials.
- Ensure adequate documentation is maintained.
- Manage caseload.(uphold daily productivity standards)
- Computer proficiency skills are required.
- Retrieve, sustain and communicate all designated reports.
- Maintain database (This would include documentation of face-to-face and telephone patient contacts. Daily goals will be assigned and monitored).
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with hospital staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Degree preferred but not required
- We are seeking professionals who are compassionate about helping those in need.
- Previous experience working with Medicaid and/or in a medical office setting is helpful.
- Must have the ability to maintain and respect confidentiality and HIPAA guidelines
- Must be highly effective in working objectively with a diverse group of people and must demonstrate communication, organizational, administrative and time managerial skills.
- Flexibility is a must in both schedule and job duties.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is an advantage.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Excellent benefits package including:
- Life and Disability