Training Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sojern Omaha
Sojern Omaha urgently required following position for Training Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sojern Omaha Jobs Details:
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Specializing in traveler path-to-purchase data for over a decade, Sojern is travel's direct demand engine for thousands of brands -- from global enterprises to boutique operators -- across the hotel, airline, cruise, transportation, tourism industries, and more. Analyzing the world's travel intent signals with its proprietary data science methods, the company delivered $10B in generated bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, and Sydney.
- Manage the Sales & Account Management onboarding process across the ES/PS teams, partner with new hires, managers and cross-functional partners to ensure the most informative, impactful experience is had by participants.
- Run a quarterly needs analysis exercise with Global PS/ES leadership to develop and iterate the PS/ES New Hire Playbook.
- Create a New Hire onboarding program that encompasses a combination of coaching, classroom training, and e-learning activities.
- Design, develop, and facilitate curriculum that provides new employees with a foundational understanding of how to service and sell products across the ES/PS business.
- Work with Sales, Ad Operations, Fin Ops, and Product teams to ensure all new hires have access to all PS/ES business productivity tools.
- Create a certification program(s) that ensures all new ES/PS employees have successfully comprehended how the commercial and operational aspects of their respective business units operate.
- Product & Operations Focused Live Training
- Conduct needs analysis to identify skill and knowledge gaps in regards to ES/PS product offerings and develop the appropriate learning deliverables to meet the needs of respective global teams.
- Facilitate live Product training events.
- Partner with ES/PS Product Marketing teams on new product launches and go-to-market initiatives.
- Develop and design Product focused content that provides ES/PS employees with an understanding of the following aspects of ES/PS Product suites:
- Product Collateral
- Product Functionality
- Product Positioning within ES/PS Portfolio
- SFDC workflows
- Key qualifying questions
- Client Expectations and expected time to benefit
- Client Retention tactics
- Upsell strategies and tactics
- Objection Handling
- Campaign management
- Sales Operations & Soft Skills Training
- Conduct needs analysis with PS sales leadership to identify job skill and operational process knowledge gaps and develop appropriate learning deliverables to meet needs.
- Partner with Fin Ops, Sales Ops, and other leadership stakeholders to develop live training curriculum for ES/PS that focuses on:
- CRM Utilization
- Legal processes
- Sales Productivity Tools
- Account Planning
- Sales Methodology
- Attend “Train the Trainer” sessions to learn specific processes, systems and content in order to develop curriculum for internal teams.
- Facilitate and project manage live training engagements with 3rd party vendors that are focused on Soft Skill Development with specific teams across the ES/PS organization.
- Proficient in G-suite
- Demonstrate presentation/platform skills and public speaking fluency (there will be a test)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design and deliver training to a global audience.
- Salesforce proficiency
- Coaching Mentality
- You subscribe to a Philosophy of Improvement
- Active listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- You are highly collaborative
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Letter of recommendation from someone complimenting your training/facilitation skills
- Video of you delivering a presentation
- Willingness to travel up to 35% (internationally & domestically)
- Approx. 5+ years work experience preferred
- Prior Training/Sales/Account Management experience a plus
- Culture: Our team loves a good time
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen to fill your breakfast, lunch, and snack needs
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Wealth: Stock options
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days