Junior All Source Analyst Sci Clearance Required Jobs Vacancy in Shine Systems Technologies Quantico
Shine Systems Technologies Quantico urgently required following position for Junior All Source Analyst Sci Clearance Required. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior All Source Analyst Sci Clearance Required Jobs Vacancy in Shine Systems Technologies Quantico Jobs Details:
- Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, computer technology, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Cartographic and Geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital data formats.
- Experience collaborating effectively with regional analysts, geospatial analysts, imagery analysts, military officers, cartographers, intelligence analysts, engineers, technicians, managers, vendors, or other customers.
- Advanced formal training in Geography, remote sensing and/or earth science/physical science, data science or engineering/mathematical disciplines
- Advanced level participation in and/or directing the activities of highly skilled technical and analytical teams responsible for developing solutions to highly complex analytical/intelligence problems Knowledge of advanced analytic methodologies, and experience in implementing and executing methodologies to enable customer satisfaction.
- Data Visualization Experience which may include Matrix Analytics, Network Analytics, Graphing Data
- Experience automating processing utilizing scripting languages such as R and Python
- A graduate of a CI credentialing school with five (5) years of experience conducting CI collections, CI functional services, CI investigations or CI Operations.
- Must have an active TS/SCI & be willing to obtain a CI Poly.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability to perform geospatial exploitation and analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of intelligence operations and GEOINT phenomenology Knowledge of remote sensing and/or earth science/physical science, or engineering/mathematical disciplines.
- Expertise and experience in geography, cartography and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) which includes skill in ArcGIS applications.
- Familiarity with some of the following tools (ArcView, ArcGIS, Remote View, ArcIMS, NIMAMuse, ERDAS Imagine, MR SID Remote View, ERDAS Imagine, Microstation, AutoCAD, raster products, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Fireworks, Arc INFO, Arc IMS, Dynamo, GeoMedia Professional, ORSA)
- Familiarity with mapping and charting standard products (AMPS, MEBS, APP, DLA Catalog for Maps and Charts)
- Fluency with standard software tools (e.g. MS FrontPage, Photoshop, MapInfo, HTML, Frame Maker FoxPro, MS Office, data mining,
- Ability to draft, edit, and proofread documents for publishing, develop and manipulate, and maintain databases
A bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years of related experience in a field related to the support services