Test Driver Autonomous Vehicles Jobs Vacancy in Kett Engineering Santa Clara
Kett Engineering Santa Clara urgently required following position for Test Driver Autonomous Vehicles. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Driver Autonomous Vehicles Jobs Vacancy in Kett Engineering Santa Clara Jobs Details:
Kett Engineering is currently accepting applications and pre-qualifying candidates for the 1st and 2nd shifts to be Test Drivers for a project testing autonomous vehicles in Santa Clara, CA.
Successful candidates will drive and evaluate test vehicles on real-world test routes, conduct pre-trip safety inspections as required, perform specialized test procedures and document findings on a driver report in a clear and concise manner. We are looking for good, dependable, technically savvy and safe drivers to test vehicles and their systems. If you are detail oriented, this may be the perfect job for you.
We are looking for team players who are happy to work not only as test drivers, but also willing and eager to accept other tasks as they arise.
This is a full-time position with full benefits.
Starting pay is $22.00
- Drivers must have 5 years of verifiable driving experience
- A current California driver license
- A clean driving record (No moving violations or at-fault accidents in the last 3 years)
- High School Diploma or GED and be smartphone and tablet savvy
- Must be able to pass a drug test, driving test, credit check and background check.
- Must be able to pass specialized driver training
Additional desired qualifications:
- General and basic fundamental knowledge of how an automobile works
- Familiar with current trends in automotive industry and comfortable working with computers
- Ability to learn and operate new vehicle features (Ex: GPS, Navigation, Infotainment systems, etc...)
- Attention to detail with the ability to communicate finding both verbally and in writing
- Able to contribute in a team environment
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
If you qualify, please send your resume by responding to this post. If your resume is acceptable, you will be sent a link to fill out a full online job application.
To learn more about Kett Engineering, please visit our website at www.ketteng.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour
- driving: 5 years