Personal Assistant Ceo Jobs Vacancy in The Classic Harpist Atlanta
The Classic Harpist Atlanta urgently required following position for Personal Assistant Ceo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant Ceo Jobs Vacancy in The Classic Harpist Atlanta Jobs Details:
We are looking for an organized and driven Personal Assistant to join our growing organization. As a personal assistant, you will help with a variety of management tasks such as scheduling, organizing, and completing or facilitating work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read, monitor, and respond to the supervisor’s emails
- Answer calls and liaison with clients
- Delegate work as appropriate to other members of the staff
- Plan and schedule meetings and events
- Organize travel and prepare complex travel itineraries
- Take action points and write minutes during meetings
- Conduct research; prepare presentations and papers for meetings.
- Make copies, order lunch, and prepare rooms for meetings
- Manage and review filing and office systems
- Order office supplies and equipment
- Manage internal projects, such as audits or reviews when necessary
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer and administrative skills
- Tact and discretion when dealing with confidential information
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50.00 to $110.00 /day
- Personal Assistant: 1 year (Required)