Secretary Iii Jobs Vacancy in Apache Logical Kiss Kennedy Space Center
Apache Logical Kiss Kennedy Space Center urgently required following position for Secretary Iii. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Secretary Iii Jobs Vacancy in Apache Logical Kiss Kennedy Space Center Jobs Details:
Resumes must be in Microsoft Word or Adobe Reader (PDF). Testing will be performed in person at the Kennedy Space Center. Please visit http://fortsillapache.com/contact/careers/ to complete an application for employment.
- Serves as office representative in a professional and courteous manner
- Coordinate the logistics for on and off-site meetings
- Pickup, receive, open, and distribute original or copies of mail (Center, U.S. Postal, express services, and other mail deliveries), packaged material, announcements, directives, facsimiles, letters, correspondence (hardcopy and electronic), and packages to the appropriate personnel or organization in a specified timeframe.
- Survey and gather requirements for supplies to ensure the office has sufficient stock to avoid work interruption
- Photocopy, fax copies of materials, and prepare the documentation for graphic and photographic requests as requested.
- Establish, review, maintain, and archive office files/records in accordance with KSC policy and NASA procedures.
- Inform the organization’s property custodian of any property or equipment, including furniture that needs to be moved, obtained, replaced, repaired, or excessed.
- Provide word processing services by preparing or creating letters, presentation charts, memoranda, and other documentation
- Carries out recurring office procedures independently.
- Has comprehensive knowledge of general office practices, guidelines and references
- Provides policy and procedural guidance to managers and secretaries/management support assistants.
- Assists with records management and other documents
- Ensures consistent and quality products.
- Performs varied duties including or comparable to the following: handles visitors/phone calls, maintains calendar, operates office automation equipment, coordinates travel, maintains files, coordinates and tracks correspondence, coordinates and tracks actions, coordinates meetings, schedules conference rooms, takes meeting minutes, disseminates information, coordinates moves and information services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma, minimum of one (1) year of experience in office administration.
- Good grammatical and writing skills
- Good skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Communications skills (oral and written)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter; ability to work independently
- Other: *
- Overtime may be necessary
Salary: $18.45 /hr
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.45 /hour
- Secretarial: 1 year
- High school
- Kennedy Space Center, FL