Loan Officer Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Nfm Inc Charlotte
Nfm Inc Charlotte urgently required following position for Loan Officer Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Loan Officer Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Nfm Inc Charlotte Jobs Details:
At NFM Lending our culture encourages employees to achieve excellence through promoting out-of-the-box thinking and rewarding performance and dedication. We are focused on developing our employees’ professional and personal growth. Come and be a part of our future! Our CEO, David Silverman, welcomes you (click here to watch a video). Click here to find out more about who we are and our history.
The Corporate Sales department handles all functions relating to offering lending solutions to the public. The Sales team handles customer requests for mortgages, and communicates offers for financing residential mortgages to the consumer along with pre-qualification letters. This department is the liaison between the consumer and the mortgage operational departments and handles most of the communication up to the funding of the loan including gathering all necessary documentation from the customer and preparing a loan package for an underwriter. The Corporate Sales department also handles all preliminary duties, including but not limited to, ordering appraisals through an AMC, gathering all initial loan documentation, sending out and receiving back all initial loan disclosures and communicating with the consumer throughout the loan process.
Our Loan Partner II’s pre-qualify consumers, research client scenarios for prospective clients with underwriter, assist with looking at investor guidelines (terms & conditions), sends disclosures, organizes assets/incomes, and turns file into processing. The LPII’s are responsible for assisting in generating and developing business from loan applicants with a variety of financial needs. Licensed LPII's can take an application as long as they are licensed in the state that the consumer is in.
Essential Job Functions:
Specific tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Works with Loan Originators to maintain sales contact and pipeline throughout the entire loan process.
- Lock loan terms.
- Go on sales call with Loan Originator once per month.
- Attend signings as needed.
- Attend sales meetings and team meetings.
- Assist with putting scenarios together for prospective clients.
- Research client scenarios with underwriting and investor guidelines.
- Contacts potential customers via telephone and email when necessary.
- New contacts – introduction to realtors via email.
- Developing and maintaining realtor relationships by setting up lunch and learns and happy hours every month, calling them weekly, and managing an email program for your realtor list.
- Send realtors and borrowers status updates weekly via phone calls and email.
- Submit loan applications with recommendation for underwriting approval.
- Contact credit bureaus, employers, and other sources in order to check applicants' credit and personal references.
- Check value of customer collateral to be held as loan security.
- Calculate, review, and correct errors on interest, principal, payment, and closing costs, using computers or calculators.
- Assists in structuring, presenting, and selling the loan to customers.
- Sends disclosures with updated needs list (get returned within 48 hours).
- Assuring final paperwork is received/ Do a QC review: o Be sure docs received matches checklist. o Organize assets/income. o Mortgage banker checklists/Quality Assurance Checklists. o File turned into processing within 24 hours of receipt.
- Collects required borrower information to recommend appropriate products or programs.
- Regularly follows up with potential applicants via telephone, email, or written correspondence to ensure each applicant understands each program.
- Additional tasks as assigned. __________________________________________________________________ The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. Education: High School Diploma plus two years of office experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience are required. Experience:
- Minimum of two years of mortgage experience Specific Knowledge Requirements: The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Knowledge of Encompass preferred. Special Requirements:
- This job will require a criminal background and credit check.
- This position requires a state loan originator license. Additional Information:
- Equipment to Be Used: Computer, telephone, fax, scanner, and printer.
- This position may require occasional overtime and travel. Additional Working Conditions Information: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is often required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or operate computers, objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V We thank all individuals for their interest in NFM Lending however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.