Client Success Consultant Event Management Jobs Vacancy in Cvent Tysons Corner
Cvent Tysons Corner urgently required following position for Client Success Consultant Event Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Success Consultant Event Management Jobs Vacancy in Cvent Tysons Corner Jobs Details:
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We’re looking for Client Success Consultants who are ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles at Cvent. As a consultant, you will join our dynamic, close-knit Client Services department and gain best-in-class customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming its industry.
Client Success Consultants serve as our clients’ primary point of contact while they are using Cvent’s software. In this role, you will be responsible for exercising an expert-level of product knowledge to ensure our clients are able to realize the full benefits of Cvent’s software. Client Success Consultants spend 60 percent of the day assisting clients on the phone or via email, in addition to other special products and daily activities.
The ideal candidate should be extremely motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about having an important impact on a successful, growing company known for its customer service. Our Client Services team is made up of people from various educational backgrounds including, but not limited to: business, psychology, communications and computer information systems.
What You Will Be Doing
- Demonstrate detailed product knowledge when assisting clients both on the phone and via email
- Drive platform adoption and offer best practice tips to help clients effectively meet their business goals
- Give personalized web-based training to corporations and associations
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Collaborate with the sales team to introduce new features and opportunities to clients
- On board new clients through training, implementing their accounts and understanding their needs
- Opportunities to train clients onsite; up to 20% travel required
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Comfortable using general office software applications; sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx a plus
- Experience with Excel, HTML, and CSS is a plus
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone and in person.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- In addition to English, language skills in Portuguese, French, or Spanish is preferred
Working at Cvent
- Free Aetna Health Insurance, dental and vision insurance
- Award-winning company culture
- Health club membership discount
- International travel opportunities
- Company Sponsored Social Events
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace