Enrollment Specialist Selecthealth Idaho Jobs Vacancy in Intermountain Healthcare
Intermountain Healthcare urgently required following position for Enrollment Specialist Selecthealth Idaho. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enrollment Specialist Selecthealth Idaho Jobs Vacancy in Intermountain Healthcare Jobs Details:
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together.
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
Responsible for providing superior customer service while independently completing Enrollment and Accounts Receivable functions including analyzing, researching, and problem solving. Has a general understanding of enrollment and billing processes and procedures; responsible to resolve customer phone inquiries. Responsible for completing daily reports as assigned. This position in located @ SelectHealth in Meridian, Idaho.
Essential Job Duties
- Receives incoming calls from SelectHealth customers, both internal and external, and provides superior customer service for routine phone calls that is consistent with company values and quality standards
- Resolves customer's issues on the initial call or provides timely follow-up when additional research is required.
- Complies with established criteria for response time, handling time, availability, call flow, and production standards.
- Certifies knowledge by passing audits.
- Stays current on and has a full understanding of Enrollment / Billing policies and procedures to provide accurate and appropriate information.
- Moves through multiple complex computer systems with minimal supervision.
- Answers questions, takes payments, and educates members and groups regarding billing and payment processes.
- Makes routine outbound phone calls to notify members of delinquent accounts or changes in their rates.
- Helps members enroll in the online billing and payment system.
- Maintains the confidentiality of member's personal information to be compliant with internal confidentiality policy. Maintains customer history in member tracking by entering detailed comments.
- Answers questions about eligibility errors and works with appropriate resources to correct any errors. Conference calls with members and marketplaces to request corrections to enrollment. Maintains a basic understanding of CMS regulations.
- Processes different departmental routine reports as assigned.
- Verifies if customer meets requirements necessary to qualify for a reinstatement review or retro review and fills out required documentation to start the process.
- Researches routine issues or concerns and makes suggestions for operational improvements.
- Works closely with other departments to correct billing and enrollment errors.
- Entry Rate: $15.33/hour or more, depending on experience
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Shift Details: Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Department: SelectHealth - Meridian, Idaho
- One years of customer service experience, or Completion of two years college level accounting courses with a demonstrated understanding of accounting principles and practices. Education must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail, and the ability to resolve conflicts.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate computer skills in spreadsheets and word processing software.
- Demonstrated abilities to be self-motivated and work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with internal and external customers professionally while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Interact with others requiring the employee to communicate information.
- Operate computers and other office equipment requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- See and read computer monitors and documents.
- Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
- Three years of customer service experience.
- Three years of Accounts Receivable or Enrollment experience.
- Spanish speaking ability
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Location: US-Idaho (ID)
Activation Date: Thursday, May 24, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, June 16, 2018