Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Michael Simpson Associates Inc Greenville
Michael Simpson Associates Inc Greenville urgently required following position for Structural Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Michael Simpson Associates Inc Greenville Jobs Details:
MMSA is currently seeking a STRUCTURAL ENGINEER with post-tension concrete and steel building structure design experience to join our Greenville, SC Team. Team member must be available to work on-site in the Greenville, SC office.
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Submit references only upon request.
- Full-time Contractor (1 year engagement - minimum - with potential for permanent position)
- Active PE or SE (any state)
- Lead/Design post-tension concrete and steel building structure engineering assignments without extensive direct supervision
- Provide input to CAD designers working on the same project(s)
- Perform structural analysis and generate design calculations
- Active PE or SE license (any state)
- Experience with post-tension concrete and steel building structure design
- Minimum of 6 years experience working in the Structural Engineering field
- Proficient with structural analysis programs (i.e. RAM Structural Systems, STAAD.Pro, RISA, ADAPT or other structural modeling software)
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as required
- Strong skills with AutoCAD and Revit software
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Structural Engineering: 5 years
- PE or SE (any state)
Required work authorization:
- United States