Client Intake Worker Jobs Vacancy in Think Dignity San Diego
Think Dignity San Diego urgently required following position for Client Intake Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Intake Worker Jobs Vacancy in Think Dignity San Diego Jobs Details:
Think Dignity is a 501c3 non-profit organization whose mission is to inspire, empower, and organize our community to advance basic dignity for those living on the streets. Formerly known as Girls Think Tank, Think Dignity was started in 2006 by a group of young professional women who wanted to find real solutions to the issue of homelessness in their community. Think Dignity takes pride in the fact that it is a small, grassroots organization with strong ties to the community it serves.
Think Dignity is seeking a part-time intake specialist to work at the Transitional Storage Center (TSC). The TSC is a location where those living on the streets are able to safely store their belongings. This position is part-time and from the hours of 7am-11am M-F and alternating Saturdays.
Skills Required: The ability to use excel and word. The ability to work well with a diverse group of individuals and be sensitive to the needs of others. This position also requires heavy manual labor, including the ability to roll 96 gallon bins containing property, the ability to work outside in inclement weather, as well as the ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Job Description and duties:
- Checking each client’s document for bin number, as well as confirming their ID matches that on their bin;
- Retrieval of client bins and bringing bins out to clients (employee is to move only ONE bin out a time, moving two bins out at a time is not permitted);
- Input check-in and renewal dates into computer using excel;
- Check-in clients on the waiting list using excel;
- Post renewal notices on bins;
- Pack out bins when not renewed;
- Keep bins in order;
- General upkeep and maintenance of Center property and bins;
- Maintain and update the Resource Board in the general area;
- Additional administrative tasks on an as need basis.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour