Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bacardi Miami
Bacardi Miami urgently required following position for Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bacardi Miami Jobs Details:
The Strategic Insights and Analytics team is a new and expanded team under global leadership. Its remit is broad and reflects Bacardi’s renewed focus on understanding its brands and what drives their success, opportunities for the company in the wider drinks marketplace, and the greater and more precise use of data.
As a manager, you will support the Strategic Insights and Analytics team and the North American marketplace. There are several high-profile projects already under way which are increasing our understanding of what drives our brands’ sales and NSV, such as social listening via Synthesio, more accurate media targeting via our Data Management Platform, and Marketing Mix Modeling across 13 brand market combinations among many others. As a manager, you will provide analytic support to these and other projects to help enable completion.
This role is varied in terms of specific requirements which can range from the preparation of documentation used internally to the validation and methodology testing for inputs and outputs of projects based in North America (NAM), while interacting with key Global Brand teams based in the Miami office and the Consumer and Customer teams in the regions.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
• Analysis of input and output data from ongoing projects – social listening via Synthesio – resulting in the preparation of reports that highlight insights for the brands.
• Checking and preparing input data for Marketing Mix Models, assessing and validation of input data for audience precision media targeting and qualitative research
Creating a winning team
• Support effective matrix working within and between Global & Local NAM Marketing teams.
Measures of success
• On time, accurate and in full delivery of analytic support for the projects as required
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
• Experience in market research or a related field (5-10 years)
• Exposure to all levels of Consumer and Customer Marketing
• Exposure to media or media agency experience a plus
• Experience managing technical research vendors (such as Nielson)
• MBA degree with Marketing/Analytics specialization preferred
• Fluent command in English
The following experiences are preferred:
• Drinks and Luxury Category experience is an advantage
• Experience in additional functions beyond the ones listed above
• Understanding on a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods and ability to apply them appropriately to business issues
• Deep understanding and experience of analytics
• Excellent presentation skills, ability to translate massive data into friendly and useful information
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We’re caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We’re passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we’re most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit – both in our home markets and across the world.